10 Innovative Gift Ideas To Help Someone’s Performance at Work
We’re down to the last few days–scrambling to do our holiday shopping. If you are like me, most of your friends and family have everything and you feel at a loss for a gift that really makes an impact. Here’s an idea: give a gift that will help them improve their performance at work. I mean, when you think about it, you spend most of your time working. A gift that can help with productivity, performance and joy at work seems like the ideal solution. Here are 10 that could be game changers for the receiver:
2. Classes Online: gift someone classes on any subject at Udemy. Taking classes can help improve your knowledge on just about anything.
3. Sunlight for Winter Blues: having seasonal depression can affect performance–this sunlight lamp is a best seller!
6. Workout Videos: T25–I love this workout that you can do anywhere. It’s a fantastic energy booster!
7. Supplies for Painting: go to Michaels or Utrecht or any local art store. Painting is a great mind relaxer and creativity catalyst. Set someone up with an easel, brushes, canvas and any kind of paint or pastels.
8. Inspiring Books on ways to better perform: The Innovation Secrets of Steve Jobs, The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business, Finding Your Zone: Ten Core Lessons for Achieving Peak Performance in Sports and Life
9. Hire a Personal Chef: go to Thumbtack and enter personal chef. Within minutes you will get a list of personal chefs in your area sending you proposals. Eating healthy meals boosts mental ability and energy.
10. Hire a Personal Assistant: go to Thumbtack again and enter personal assistant. Having a personal assistant can help any harried entrepreneur save time and boost productivity.
Try something different and give someone a gift that will have an impact all year long.